Josh’s simple beef
This recipe is the most simple but delicious way of cooking beef ever if you are worried about what oil or fat to cook in then this is the recipe for you!
- good quality free range organic beef sirloin steak
- organic sea salt
- take beef and sprinkle both sides with salt just a pinch each side will do
- pre-heat oven to 190 degrees
- place beef on a baking tray and cover
- Cook for 30mins or until the beef is cooked through then remove cover and cook for another 10 minutes or until browned.
And that’s it! cooking doesn’t have to be hard I’ve experimented with different herbs and spices on beef and this is the one I’ve had the best results with.
In addition if you do have trouble getting beef right, and don’t want to cook in oil, try steaming it, its easy and you cant over do it!
Josh works as a personal trainer here at Virtus. His passion is providing accountability and simple lifestyle solutions to people that really need it!